Oh what fun is just ahead! Planning, preparations, wardrobe choices, it's all ahead!
Below you will find a few things we need prior to your session and also some resources for you. If you come across questions along the way, we are just a phone call away.
(406) 839-5246 (call or text)
Parents, please complete the form below allowing me to photograph your daughter.
Seniors, there is a form at the bottom just for you!
** please note, these do not have to be filled out at the same time BUT they both do need to be filled out prior to our session together**
Please contact me when you have your outfits narrowed down, I think 3-4 well accessorized outfits photograph best BUT I love to meet with our clients via facetime, skype, though text messages or even in person at my studio to plan each outfit and each location. When you have your outfits narrowed down let me know and we will plan your locations. Please keep in mind I like to do this no sooner than 2 weeks prior to your session that way I can know exactly what locations look great.
There are just a few things to keep in mind for your big day-
1. Exfoliate at least 2 days prior to your session, this will help reduce dry patches and unwanted texture in your photos, make sure to keep your skin lotioned up until your big day!
2. Nails should be done the day prior to your session, see suggestions above. Choose a color that coordinates will your outfits. Clean, polished nails look great in photos.
3. I encourage everyone to book a stylist and have their hair and makeup done on the day of their photos.
4. With that said, a trial run is always the BEST way to know you and your stylist are a good fit!
5. Lip color is always last, we want it to stay on your lips and for you to look fabulous your whole session. Please bring a lip color or gloss with you to your session.
6. Wear a loose v-neck or button down shirt to your session so you can sneak your shirt of and get into your first outfit with ease.
7. Eyebrows can add or detract from photos, I suggest waxing your eyebrows a couple times prior to your session, make sure you do it a few days prior so no redness will show through. It's a great idea to establish a relationship with an esthetitiion and also a look for yourself, that way there are no surprises on your session day.
8. Get a good nights rest. Beauty 101, you have to drink water and sleep. Period. It's a great idea to turn in early prior to your session, get up and have a few glasses of water then, lets do this!