Oh what fun is just ahead! Planning, preparations, choices upon choices, it's all in preparation for one fantastic event. Thank you for choosing me to be there with you documenting it all.
Below you will find a few things we need prior to your big day, feel free to update and resend as often as you need or as things change. About 1-2 weeks prior to your session date we will finalize your timeline, coordinate locations, and make a master plan for documenting your big day. If you come across questions along the way, we are just a phone call away.
Let the fun begin! It's time to celebrate your love and have a lot of fun. Things to remember for your engagement shoot--
1. We want the photos to look like you. I recommend bringing one outfit that is more casual and one outfit that is a tad more dressed up. There is one trick, make sure they are of like colors so you can coordinate photos from each outfit on your save the dates, invitations, etc.
2. Throw in some props that are special to you, this always makes it so much fun! My favorite prop? a family quilt. We can use it to sit on, wrap around you, all sorts of fun stuff!
3. Get your hair and makeup done- this isn't an ordinary day, pamper yourself and get your hair and makeup done. Makeup artists have a way of popping your eyes, and giving you a flawless appearance.
I use Kendra Halvorsen at ACME salon for my seniors, she does a fantastic job. (406) 281-1174
4. Relax. The first photo session together can be a bit overwhelming when coordinating outfits, planning props and locations amongst every day life. Please know my photography sessions are fun and relaxed, there will be lots of laughing and fun-- it will be something to remember for sure!
5. Don't forget the finishing touches. Your nails will be in the photos so make sure you come with freshly polished nails, even if it's just a clear cloat.
(406) 839-5246 (call or text)